CentiMark Corporation, a national leader in the commercial/industrial roofing industry, has an immediate opening for a Payroll/HR Representative for its California Operations.
This position will be based out of our Orange, CA Office and will be responsible for supporting our 5 offices located throughout California with Payroll & Human Resources needs. Regular travel throughout the Western Region is required.
- Audit employees daily/weekly work hours and payroll
- Communicate and interpret CentiMark Policies and Procedures with Managers and Employees
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local payroll requirements, prevailing wage pay regulations and employment laws and regulations.
- Work with Corporate Payroll, Benefits & HR to develop, present and continuously improve our new hire orientation and onboarding programs.
- Be a resource to teammates and managers on company policies, practices, and regulations
- Assist with Payroll issues and routine Employee Relations issues
- Assist with Recruitment for various level positions to include searching, screening, interviewing and assisting management with candidate selection, on an as needed basis.
- Train managers and employees on federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Coordinate and participate in providing HR-related training to Management
- 1-3 years of Payroll, prior Human Resources experience is a plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Requires strong data entry skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and meet regular deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Ability to handle confidential matters in a professional manner
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity and discrimination principles
- Bachelor of Science in HR or related field
- Have working knowledge of all human resource functional areas including legal aspects, employee relations, recruiting, EEO, training and development, employee engagement, talent management, diversity, performance driven culture.
- Ability to travel throughout the state of California on a regular basis with overnight stays, with occasional travel to CentiMark’s corporate office located in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Willing to climb up and down ladders, as needed
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities,
We also offer superior compensation and premium benefits including:
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- 401(k) program
- ESOP Plan
CentiMark has over 50 years of construction industry experience and is the largest commercial roofing contractor in North America.
For more information, please visit us on the web at – www.CentiMark.com/jobs
EOE and Drug Free Workplace