CentiMark Ltd. is North America's leading commercial and industrial roofing and flooring contractor.
Established in 1968, CentiMark Ltd. has installed over a billion square feet of roofing and has grown to become North America's leading provider of industrial/commercial roof and concrete flooring contracting services. We are COR Certified and offer expertise in the installation/service/ maintenance of all major roof systems and epoxy/polished concrete floor systems.
We have exceptional opportunities for full-time Roofing and/or Flooring Estimators to support our sales and operations teams in the Winnipeg, MB area.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews bid criterion and assembles project scope to be estimated by detailing specifications, prepares accurate take-offs from Architect/Construction spec. drawings, scrutinizes blueprints and related documents
- Submits any clarifications or RFI’s pertaining to documentation concerns
- Prepares cost estimates by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials or a detailed description of services required
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by developing clear information that will be used to help create a thorough summary for the project costing
- Interacts with general contractors, architects, engineering consultants, internal stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of project objectives, specifications, and ability to bid projects
- Assists sales team in final bid preparation and submission
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with good verbal and written ability
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a construction or building envelope estimator
- Knowledge of new construction, roofing and/or concrete finishing systems/products would be a plus
- Basic understanding of spreadsheets and project management concepts
- Computer skills (proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel and AutoCAD)
- Team player that can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative environment
- Valid Provincial driver's license (in good standing)
CentiMark LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- RRSP/DPSP Matching Plan
For more information, please visit our website -- – www.centimarkltd.ca
If you are looking for a stable, growth-oriented career, please e-mail your resume with salary requirements.