CentiMark Corporation, a National Commercial/Industrial roofing company, is seeking an experienced Field Superintendent in our Portland, OR location.
The Field Superintendent will supervise, coordinate and ensure the timely installation and completion of roofing projects. They will be responsible for managing employee relations, job supervision and customer satisfaction.
- Recruiting and retaining qualified workers
- Ensuring complete and thorough inspections of the job site before and after the project is completed
- Addressing any and all problems that may arise during the course of the installation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- 5-10 Years General roofing or sales experience required.
- Problem solving skills,
- Ability to manage and motivate,
- Knowledge of roofing materials and applications,
- A valid driver’s license
- Previous roofing/construction business operations management experience preferred,
- A comprehensive understanding of the roofing industry is preferred.
- Experience with: EPDM, BUR, FOAM, METAL, ACRYLIC, and/or SHINGLES a plus!
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including;
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision),
- Life insurance,
- Paid Holidays/Vacation,
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Programs
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
CentiMark has over 40 years of construction industry experience and is the industry leader in their sector. For more information, please visit us on the web at – www.centimark.com.
EOE and Drug Free Workplace