The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for filling the needs of CentiMark’s diverse client base by recruiting and maintaining a highly qualified field employee workforce, identifying job placement opportunities and properly assigning the workforce. This position will focus on the recruitment initiatives for roofing and flooring laborer positions in the Construction Industry.
This position will be based out of our Corporate office located in Canonsburg, PA (Southpointe).
What you will do:
- Responsible for implementing cost effective recruitment functions including locating and visiting outside centers of recruitment, processing field employee referrals, and weekly contact with inactive field employees.
- Maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract quality applicants.
- Make contact with potential qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Execute local recruitment programs and provide information about CentiMark Corporation and its opportunities.
- Develop new and creative recruitment strategies, techniques, and resources which increase the number and quality of applicants.
- Write and place job advertising in various media.
- Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to find and recruit candidates.
- Coordinate, set up display and make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding CentiMark Corporation and its opportunities.
- Measure the effectiveness of the various recruitment strategies through analytics and reporting.
- Assist with the identification of job placement opportunities as dictated by business and market conditions, to include direct telephone contact with existing and prospective employees.
- Travel to CentiMark’s field offices to determine and assist with recruitment needs.
- Assist with conducting follow-up reviews to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Conduct all required Quality Assurance Process steps during office visits.
- Handle phone traffic, schedule appointments, greet applicants, administer pre-employment assessments and coordinate application paperwork; conduct applicant reference checks.
- Assist with all phases of the Field Employee Hiring Process, as needed.
- Assist with various HR initiatives and processes, as needed.
- Assist with conducting new hire orientation, as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience within the construction industry.
- Prior construction industry knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Prior experience and understanding of all applicable state, federal & immigration labor laws related to the recruitment and employment process.
- Previous Applicant Tracking Software experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Highest commitment to customer service, development and satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs, email and intranet usage.
- Bilingual language (Spanish/English) skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Valid Driver's License in good standing.
- Position requires the ability to travel, as needed.
- Schedule flexibility is a must; weekends and after hours, as required
What you will get:
CentiMark employs approximately 3,500 laborers and professionals and is an equal opportunity and drug free workplace. We provide a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Life & STD/LTD Insurance;
- Company-matching 401(k);
- ESOP Program.
For more information, please visit our website – www.centimark.com
EOE and Drug Free Workplace