CentiMark Corporation, the National leader in the commercial/industrial roofing industry, has an exceptional opportunity for an entry level, full time Roofing Estimator to support our sales and operations team in our Seattle, WA branch!
Summary of Job Description:
- Perform project take-offs from Architect/Construction Spec Drawings.
- Prepare project submittals for specified contract projects.
- Travel to customer’s locations and inspect roofs and perform take offs
- Communicate with customers and check roofs for problem areas.
- Measures roofs and estimate the amount of roofing material and labor needed to re-roof.
- Will work closely with the sales force to provide them with accurate information for the creation of proposals for customers.
- Prepare estimates and quotations and detailed proposals through the use of a proprietary computer system
- Perform regular site visits to on-going projects to support operations and enhance the customer communication and experience
- Review projects and prepare regular job progress reports
- Will need to travel out of town occasionally.
- Market to new potential prospects in the area.
- Organizational, Analytical, Problem Solving and People Skills.
- Understanding of new construction and specification driven bidding processes a plus.
- Ability to read/interpret architectural drawings and perform project take offs.
- Ability to compile and prepare project submittals.
- Ability to track project change orders.
- Able to complete project closeout documentation as required.
- Computer skills (proficient in MS Word, Excel and Bid Estimating Software)
- General Construction, Roofing and/or Sales Experience a Plus
- A Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Able to climb up & down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
- Experience with: THERMOPLASTIC, BUR, METAL, SHINGLES, EPDM, SPF FOAM and COATINGS a plus but will train the right individual.
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include:
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Coverage of Business Expenses
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Programs
CentiMark has over 48 years of construction industry experience and is the industry leader in their sector.
For more information, please visit us on the web – www.centimark.com
If you are looking for a growth-oriented career please apply today!
EOE and Drug Free Workplace