QuestMark Flooring, a division of CentiMark Corporation, is a well-established, national leader in the industrial flooring industry for concrete polishing and epoxy systems. Since 1968 we have provided manufacturing facilities with a single source for solutions to their concrete floor needs.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will supervise multiple production crews. This position will also be responsible for doing pre-job inspections, planning jobs for labor crews and working closely with the Warehouse Manager in ordering materials for jobs.
- Understand/read blue prints and develop phasing plans for projects
- Interaction with potential customers and current customer
- Managing each projects cost (labor, material, other) and profitability
- Responsible for pre-job meetings, job progress reports, safety, etc.
- Supervision and evaluation of crew members
- Ability to work with sales team on project change orders and adjustments
- Documentation for each project; pictures, tracking reports, completion forms, etc.
- Must have 2-3 years of finished concrete or epoxy flooring experience
- Must have good working knowledge of flooring procedures and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational/time management skills
- Experience with: Polished concrete and Epoxy installation experience would be a plus
- Valid State driver's license (in good standing) is required
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
QuestMark/ CentiMark provide a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Company/Leased Vehicle provided
For more information, please visit our website – www.questmarkflooring.com
*EOE and Drug Free Workplace*