**The Kent, WA office is looking for experienced DOT/ Box Truck Drivers**
QuestMark, the nation’s largest commercial and industrial flooring contractor, is looking for successful candidates.
Must demonstrate initiative, be a self-starter with a high level of professional integrity, have a good work ethic and a strong competitive drive. Strong construction background is helpful; however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Minimum two years of medium-duty truck driving experience is required
- One to two years of previous flooring experience – with exception to laborers, we will train
- The ability to work successfully both individually and with a team environment is a must
- All candidates must be willing to travel and stay out of town
- Class C drivers license
- Valid drivers license & reliable transportation
- Able to pass DOT physical examination
- Able to pass a Pre-employment drug screen
- 18 years of age or older
- Out of town travel
- Able to work Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
- Authorized to work in the United States
- For Epoxy - experience in floor and wall trowel down mortar, thin mil and thick mil coatings, broadcast and flake systems.
- For Polished Concrete – experience in grinding and polishing concrete a plus, but willing to train.
QuestMark is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive wages and outstanding benefits that include:
- Health Insurance (including medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
For more information, please visit our website – www.questmarkflooring.com