CentiMark Corporation, the National leader in the commercial/industrial roofing industry, has an exceptional opportunity for a full time Metal Roofing Estimator to support sales reps nationally.
Summary of Job Description:
- Perform project take-offs from Architect/Construction Spec Drawings.
- Prepare project submittals for specified contract projects.
- Travel to customer’s locations and inspect roofs.
- Communicate with customers and check roofs for problem areas.
- Measure roofs and estimate the amount of roofing material and labor needed to re-roof.
- Will work closely with the sales force to provide them with accurate information for the creation of proposals for customers.
- Inspect roofs for the service department and assist the operations department in quoting small repair jobs.
- Will need to travel out of town occasionally.
- Experience with METAL Roofing/Siding required
- Organizational, Analytical, Problem Solving and People Skills.
- Understanding of new construction and specification driven bidding processes.
- Ability to read/interpret architectural drawings and perform project take offs.
- Ability to compile and prepare project submittals.
- Ability to track project change orders.
- Able to complete project closeout documentation as required.
- Computer skills (proficient in MS Word, Excel and Bid Estimating Software)
- General Construction, Roofing and/or Sales Experience a Plus
- A Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Able to climb up & down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet.
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities.
We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include:
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Coverage of Business Expenses
CentiMark has over 40 years of construction industry experience and is the industry leader in their sector.
For more information, please visit us on the web – www.centimark.com
EOE and Drug Free Workplace
If you are looking for a growth-oriented career please e-mail your resume