CentiMark Corporation, a national leader in the commercial/industrial roofing industry, has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Crane Operator/Laborer in our St. Louis, MO office!
This position will be responsible for operating and driving CentiMark's crane assisting with jobs. Alongside the crane operation, this position will also be working as a laborer in the St. Louis territory.
- CDL Class A Drivers License with HAZMAT & Forklift experience preferred.
- NCCCO training not required, but beneficial.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Ability to operate a 60-foot overall length fifth wheel, 22-ton crane truck w/100 foot crane.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing with a clean driving record.
- Willing to travel out of town – sometimes extensively.
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday (as needed).
- 18 years of age or older.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety.
- Experience with: Single Ply, EPDM, PVC & TPO a plus.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet.
- Able to work within a team environment.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Bilingual also a plus.
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
CentiMark has over 40 years of construction industry experience and is the industry leader in their sector.
For more information, please visit us on the web – www.centimark.com
EOE and Drug Free Workplace