CentiMark Corporation, North America’s largest industrial roofing and flooring company is currently seeking a National Service Sales Specialist. This position will be based out of our Suwanee GA location.
This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for driving business development opportunities within our national account customers by promoting our service capabilities. The overall objective is to increase customer share as it relates to CentiMark and QuestMark’s service offering. The successful candidate will have a passion for excellence and innovation and be able to develop and grow this role to help take CentiMark Corporation to the next level.
- Develop and drive new business opportunities for our service offering through a customer centric focus to understand their business, identify needs and develop solutions.
- Communicate value for customer by proposing and persuading to buy.
- Build relationships with senior executive level contacts within key national accounts.
- Collaborate with our national account team to gain knowledge of the national customers, their history with CentiMark and understand the partnerships.
- Research national accounts to fully understand their needs and develop a service proposal that delivers maximum benefit to the customer and CentiMark.
- Ability to develop effective presentations that will educate the customers on our service offering and drive customer engagement.
- Record activity in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field required.
- Must have 2-3 years B2B Sales experience with a proven track record on selling value and factors other than price.
- Must be a critical thinker with the ability to generate creative solutions to complex business challenges.
- Knowledge and experience in customer acquisition, management, retention, and lifetime value required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution.
- Individual must be highly detail-oriented.
- Familiarity and experience with lead nurturing and lead generation.
- Strong analytical leadership.
- Be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently or collaboratively with other departments.
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Frequent Travel is required.
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience and skills
- Company vehicle provided
- Health Insurance (including medical, dental and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Holidays and Vacation
- 401K savings plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
CentiMark Corporation is the leading Commercial and Industrial Roofing Contractor. With over 45 years of construction industry experience, CentiMark was the first roofing contractor rated 5A1 by Dun & Bradstreet. CentiMark Corporation currently has 80+ offices throughout North America.
This position will be located in our Suwannee/John’s Creek, GA office.
For more information, please go to our website -- www.centimark.com
EOE and Drug Free Workplace
Interested, qualified candidates please fax or email your resume. Please include references and salary history.