QuestMark Flooring, a division of CentiMark Corporation, is a well established, national leader in the industrial flooring industry for concrete polishing and epoxy systems. Since 1968 we have provided manufacturing facilities with a single source for solutions to their concrete floor needs.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will assist in managing all warehouse and office operations. This position will be responsible for receiving, warehousing, purchasing, and distribution of all materials as well as assisting with the day to day needs of the office.
- Maintain the receiving, warehousing, purchasing and distribution operations
- Creating and maintaining reports in MS Excel and Word
- Managing a multi-line telephone system
- Processing all in-coming and out-going mail
- Supporting Management with day-to-day business needs
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts
- Fleet management and purchase orders
- Maintain equipment/tools
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse -- inspects equipment; issues work orders.
- Maintain records and run reports utilizing SAP Software
- Adhere to OSHA, DOT and Company policy/procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Previous warehouse experience
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, SAP knowledge beneficial)
- Must have valid drivers license
- Some heavy lifting is required
- Inventory control experience
- Ability to manage and motivate
- Willing to travel out of town – sometimes extensively.
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
You can learn more about us at www.questmarkflooring.com
EOE and Drug Free Workplace